One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!
One-X Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!!

+2
Tristanqq2
Matt
6 posters

Go down

The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!! Empty The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!!

Post  Matt Sun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

That's right, the server is finally publicand you don't have to use the digiex client anymore!
Matt
Matt
Admin

https://one-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!! Empty Re: The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!!

Post  Tristanqq2 Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Woot! its gonna suck for all the people who dont read the forums, their not gonna be able to get on XD
Tristanqq2
Tristanqq2

Back to top Go down

The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!! Empty Re: The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!!

Post  Black Cat Sun May 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Big problem, i was on the server with only 5 people and its crashed over 5 times in around 10 minutes. I am at my grandmas house so it is not the computer having problems because euan is having the same problem. Please find a solution.
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

http://www.one-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  euan12 Sun May 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Yes, Jordan is right, the server is laggy. My computer has rarely had any lagging problems, but now it is lagging terribly. I'm guessing this is because it just got updated and went public, so I wont complain that much, I mainly posted this so everybody doesn't think that Jordan is just lagging.
Also Matt, after we finish the Reichstag, which I think will be in about 2-3 weeks after the building of Drealven (So about a month), can you perhaps send me a copy of the server save world so I may put it onto my main save world, which if I ever get a server will become it.

BTW: I am going to set up a four-person server that will be running off my computer and will be on the custom map "Survival Island" if you haven't seen it look at the forum post and a youtube series for it in the links below, before I start allowing people on it, I want to do a test run with four people on the server. The most people I have had on it is three, and it lagged very slightly, but there was about three Ghasts and several mobs there so that could be the reason. If it is very good with four people, I might allow five if several people want to join. I will set up a topic on the General section for a signup sheet. Jordan and I will be judging who will be on, so there will only be 2-3 spots open. I will set up times and dates to be on the server, before signing up, please make sure you will be able to meet these deadlines. They will most likely be in some 1-2 hour period during the weekends. Please do not sign up to be on the server yet, or on this topic considering I'm not sure if I will be able to do it or not and this topic is really supposed to be about the server update and public debut. Like I said before I'm not sure about this, I need to see the lag and check with Matt to see if this is okay. I hope maybe every month we could do another custom map. The server will be JUST FOR CUSTOM MAPS, it will promote the One-x server, compete with it.
If it does get up and running I hope to use either skype to communicate or Vent if we have a channel by the time we get it set up.

Here are the links I was talking about: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1034&t=117731 for the download and info and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcsN3d7eKgY for a SERIES of youtube videos by Yogscast another very good youtube channel of Minecraft Vids, they do many custom maps and more so check out their channel.
So if I get it up and running I'll tell you. If you want to help me test the server for the limit of people PM me, if you want to sign up for it as I said above I will post a topic on general to talk about it.
Thanks!
Euan12
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Sun May 01, 2011 8:53 pm

I didn't read Euan's post becuase I didn't have time, but I have no troubles so your computer's must be messing up. I'm on my laptop, which you all know, sucks with minecraft.
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Sun May 01, 2011 9:44 pm

It might also be from me not updating all the mods yet, i only updated the inportant ones and i didnt remove sime broken ones, might have caused lag.
Matt
Matt
Admin

https://one-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The server has been upgraded to 1.5_01, and server is public!!!! Empty can't play

Post  Atalonus Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 am

still says server is outdated and kicks me

Atalonus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down