One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!
One-X Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER'S POSSIBLE CLOSING!!!

3 posters

Go down

SERVER'S POSSIBLE CLOSING!!! Empty SERVER'S POSSIBLE CLOSING!!!

Post  TeddyHope Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Ok, Lets start this off with the basics.

As you all know, the server hasn't been doing to well lately. there have been less and less people playing as far as I can see. Matt has also been quite absent, as some of you might have noticed. There's also been enormous lag recently. Taking all this into consideration, and seeing as how he doesn't play too much anymore, Matt has decided to stop paying for the server. Asuming this, I haven't talked to him about this part, but I would guess more responsible ranks would go to some of you longer run players.
Now some of you may not like this idea. If you want to keep the server running, then you'll all have to pay for it yourselves. Now as you all know, the server costs $15 a month. This is alot of money in the long run for someone who doesnt even use the server much. If you want to donate use the link in the Donation Thread.
If you are keen on keeping the server up, then make sure you help pay for it. If you do donate make sure to reply on the Donation Thread. Any complaints should be posted in another thread made by me.

Thanks for understanding,
One-X Administration

(Note: This thread may be updated with more info, so keep a close lookout)
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

SERVER'S POSSIBLE CLOSING!!! Empty Re: SERVER'S POSSIBLE CLOSING!!!

Post  cole peterson Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 pm

so so sad

cole peterson
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

SERVER'S POSSIBLE CLOSING!!! Empty Words can't express...

Post  euan12 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:21 pm

I can't really say how sad this is. The server was once so good. Then TONS of other people were retards and made their own servers. I don't know why so many people just stopped playing. I just got bored for a while, but I kinda want to start playing again. I don't know what we'll do with no server, or what I'll do without one. Next December my B-day in Christmas will be coming up, if I have enough money from that, and maybe some donation, I'll buy a server, and I'll make it so I don't pay monthly, I just buy it, I don't know how much that is. Minecraft will now be boring without the server. I guess I'll just have to go back to Nobility...
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:13 pm

I suppose we might as well refer our users to the Dawn of Nobility server at 69.197.189.132:25565
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down