One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!
One-X Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

asdasdfasdfasdf

Go down

asdasdfasdfasdf Empty asdasdfasdfasdf

Post  TeddyHope Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 am

Here's the method:

Phone call:
1) Choose the pillow you would like. If it's your first time, I recommend any pillow less than $200.

2) Create an email for that pillow and find the information of where you want to ship it to (safe to home).

3) Call them at: 800-753-1130. Press 2 for a new claim.

4) Once on with a rep they'll ask you if you already have a case. Say no. They'll ask you what you're calling in about, say you're having an issue with your pillow. They'll then set you up with an account after asking for your information.

5) When they ask you what the issue is with your pillow, say "It's ripping along the seams to the point where I can't lay on it" but change it up a bit.

6) They'll ask you where/when it was purchased. Say BackToBed or hh gregg and say you bought it a month ago (choose a random date).

7) The rep will read you a verbal agreement saying they're sending you a replacement pillow ect ect. Say yes at the end to show you understand.

8)The rep will give you your case number. Write this down. They will tell you to email a receipt to them.

9) Send an email to: myclaim@tempurpedic.com
In the email, make your full name and case number the subject of the email. Then, attach the receipt I provide you. (I will give you a Photoshop template).

10) You will get an automated response. Around 3 days later you should get a response saying your claim has been approved and your pillow will ship out ASAP.

11) If you want a tracking #, call them a day or two after you get the email. Give them your account # and ask for tracking.

12) They will ask you to return your pillow. From here you have 2 options:

12a) Once you get your pillow, do not contact them again. I did this originally and they never called or billed.

12b) Email them saying you donated your ripped pillow to charity. They will say that's fine and you're no longer obligated to return it.

Email:
1) Choose the pillow you would like. If it's your first time, I recommend any pillow less than $200.

2) Create an email for that pillow and find the information of where you want to ship it to (safe to home).

3) Email them at: customer.service@tempurpedic.com

Say the following:

Hello, I'm having an issue with my tempur pedic pillow and I'm unable to call since it's only open during my work hours.

4) They'll email back asking what the issue is and your information so they can set up your account.

5) Follow the steps in the phone call method from here.

Enjoy!

Please contact me if you have any issues.

Here's the template: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5g4u0j.../blank.psd

The template has been sent to a few people so new templates can be created by taking a picture of a receipt and bluring out the text.
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum