One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!
One-X Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New town (Dreavlen)

3 posters

Go down

New town (Dreavlen) Empty New town (Dreavlen)

Post  Black Cat Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 pm

I am making a new town called Dreavlen, if you would like to join comment here or tell me in game. I would also like you to be trusted+ or just somebody that i trust overall. Please join and i may need help building the town.(IN CONSTRUCTION)

Also if you would like to help me build it i will supply you with materials. If you would like to join my town and you are NOT trusted, speak with me and i will test you over a few days and if i trust you, you might be lucky and i will let you in. This city is hidden very far away and i will teleport you to it if you were accepted by me or co-owner(who has yet to be chosen).

IN CONSTRUCTION ANYONE MAY HELP BUILD THE TOWN, I WILL PROVIDE MATERIALS FOR YOU. Although, if you were to run away with those materials, there would be punishment.

Last edited by Black Cat on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

http://www.one-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New town (Dreavlen) Empty I will help

Post  euan12 Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:08 pm

If you will let me, I will join and help build Dreavlen. I can help you do this on your birthday, so we will be able to communicate more easily.
So yeah please consider letting me help.
Euan
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

New town (Dreavlen) Empty Re: New town (Dreavlen)

Post  Black Cat Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:23 am

euan12 wrote:If you will let me, I will join and help build Dreavlen. I can help you do this on your birthday, so we will be able to communicate more easily.
So yeah please consider letting me help.
Euan

Thank you, i will find an area to begin building before the Friday party.
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 pm

If you join the town you will be supplied with materials to build and some tools. They will NOT be spawned so do not ask for ridiculous things for me to give you. I will give you tools to get some things like cobble, wood, or to start up a farm. The town will be hidden and there will be NO greifing or stealing. We have Lots!!
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

New town (Dreavlen) Empty Can't wait to start!

Post  euan12 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 pm

I can't wait to start building Drealven now that you're admin! Just tell me when you're ready. Hopefully we'll be able to start soon and then work on our first wonder the Reichstag. after that I could make Drealven more walls surrounding the original ones or a public mine.
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

New town (Dreavlen) Empty Officially under construction

Post  euan12 Mon May 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Sorry to steal this post from you Jordan considering you probably have wanted to say this but: Constuction of Drealven has officially begun! As of 5/2/11 we have begun working of the basic structure of the to-be hopefully a very successful city. Drealven will actually be MUCH larger than we originally planned. I do not know the exact amount but considering it took me three hours to make tbe wall's basic outline (One block tall except in the water) it's probably about 100 x 150, but I'm very bad at inferring the size of objects in Minecraft so I could me off by a couple thousand blocks or so Very Happy. We are currently working on mainly making a space for Drealven, with Jordan clearing out the inside if the designated city and me building the walls, so we don't really need help right now. No offense but you will just get in the way.

We are not sure about the prices in Drealven but here's what I think they will look like:
Mods+ FREE
Trusted Discounted price
Guest Full price

Please don't ask us what the actual price is going to be, we will post it as soon as we can.

As for the Reichstag, since Drealven will take longer than expected, and I am experiencing problems with finding out the layout I need forn the Reichstag it could be a couple of months before it will be completed.

euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

New town (Dreavlen) Empty Finished! (Kind of)

Post  euan12 Wed May 18, 2011 1:37 pm

I just wanted to say that Drealven is finished. Except for a few building we are going to put in there. We are selling lots, but you will need to get them quick. Ask Jordan (Grizzbones) if you need assistance with getting a lot.
Thanks
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

euan12 wrote:I just wanted to say that Drealven is finished. Except for a few building we are going to put in there. We are selling lots, but you will need to get them quick. Ask Jordan (Grizzbones) if you need assistance with getting a lot.
Thanks

its not completed yet.... and i am the one to say this :p. thanks though..
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Thu May 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Black Cat wrote:
euan12 wrote:I just wanted to say that Drealven is finished. Except for a few building we are going to put in there. We are selling lots, but you will need to get them quick. Ask Jordan (Grizzbones) if you need assistance with getting a lot.
Thanks

its not completed yet.... and i am the one to say this :p. thanks though..
I have started making my house in Dreavlen so I believe this makes it awesome.
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down