One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!
One-X Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cole can get on for 1 more day and thats it until summer and my stupid projects are done

2 posters

Go down

cole can get on for 1 more day and thats it until summer and my stupid projects are done Empty cole can get on for 1 more day and thats it until summer and my stupid projects are done

Post  cole peterson Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 pm

as i told you earlier i am grounded until my projects are done, but there is more news i am grounded until my projects are graded which is really stupid because i am positive that i got a's on them. so my prediction is that after may 23rd i will be free and able to play mine craft all i want but as for the week of may 9th through monday the 16th then maybe i will be able to play minecraft. but my parents are pretty unpredictable so i still do not know i can get on even after the projects are done. and i can also play on friday the 13th. as of may tenth right now i am soooooo bored.

Last edited by cole peterson on Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

cole peterson
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

cole can get on for 1 more day and thats it until summer and my stupid projects are done Empty Re: cole can get on for 1 more day and thats it until summer and my stupid projects are done

Post  Tristanqq2 Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Its cool dude, ill miss seein ya on C. Have a good one and get those projects done Razz
Tristanqq2
Tristanqq2

Back to top Go down