One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

One-X Minecraft
Welcome Back!
One-X Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Promotions

+2
TeddyHope
Matt
6 posters

Go down

Recent Promotions Empty Recent Promotions

Post  Matt Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 pm

These protmotions should hopefully take place by friday.

TeddyHope --> Admin
Grizzbones --> Admin
Godllub --> Owner
Jinx78joker --> Admin
Will35 --> Mod
Juice222 --> Admin
TristanQQ --> Trusted

Use your powers wisely.
Matt
Matt
Admin

https://one-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recent Promotions Empty Re: Recent Promotions

Post  TeddyHope Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Quite lovely, sir. Will do with the wisely part. Might I ask who this jinx78joker is?
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Matt wrote:These protmotions should hopefully take place by friday.

TeddyHope --> Admin
Grizzbones --> Admin
Godllub --> Owner
Jinx78joker --> Admin
Will35 --> Mod
Juice222 --> Admin
TristanQQ --> Trusted

Use your powers wisely.

i want to talk to you about these choices.... i do not agree with some.
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

http://www.one-x.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 pm

If it's about me just LAY OFF! If not no offense was meant.
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 pm

TeddyHope wrote:If it's about me just LAY OFF! If not no offense was meant.

this is not towards you, i mean it more towards people who have not even made applications, and if they havnt even made an application for trusted they should not -skip- all the way to admin. Also if so i will be glad to make sure the application form is absolutely gone because it will have no point if it is not used.
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Hmm yes I am wondering who some of these people are. And he pretty much promoted people who have been what they were from the begining (which I'm ok with i think)
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:08 pm

TeddyHope wrote:Hmm yes I am wondering who some of these people are. And he pretty much promoted people who have been what they were from the begining (which I'm ok with i think)

the following i do not agree with:

godlub

jinx

juice
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristanqq2 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Jinx im guessing is Gus/Jacob Whipple (spell check on jacob...) he is someone i've known since i was like 7 years old.
Tristanqq2
Tristanqq2

Back to top Go down

Recent Promotions Empty Congrats

Post  euan12 Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

So far everybody's been so busy arguing that nobody has yet to say Congrats! To all of the people who have been promoted. Especially Jordan, Angel, and Josh who have been promoted to admin, and Tyler who has been peomoted to owner. You guys (Jordan and Angel) who are arguing about the people who got promoted shouldn't be complaining since you have just been promoted too, in my opinion the best rank (except for owner) you should be happy for what you have. Yes, I know some people who haven't been that active got promoted, but Matt probably has a very good reason behind it. No offense personally to you guys but you shouldn't be complaining about this considering you guys are beniffiting from it most.

BTW Both you guys have been spamming so you really shouldn't be arguing so much about it. (This is mainly directed towards Jordan, and once again no offense to the both if you I'm just sick and tired of the small one-sentence comments that mean nothing at all and the criticism of everybody)
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 am

euan12 wrote:So far everybody's been so busy arguing that nobody has yet to say Congrats! To all of the people who have been promoted. Especially Jordan, Angel, and Josh who have been promoted to admin, and Tyler who has been peomoted to owner. You guys (Jordan and Angel) who are arguing about the people who got promoted shouldn't be complaining since you have just been promoted too, in my opinion the best rank (except for owner) you should be happy for what you have. Yes, I know some people who haven't been that active got promoted, but Matt probably has a very good reason behind it. No offense personally to you guys but you shouldn't be complaining about this considering you guys are beniffiting from it most.

BTW Both you guys have been spamming so you really shouldn't be arguing so much about it. (This is mainly directed towards Jordan, and once again no offense to the both if you I'm just sick and tired of the small one-sentence comments that mean nothing at all and the criticism of everybody)

Alright were should i start.. Im not complaining about the fact that i got promoted, i have been active on the forums more than anyone has so that makes since for me to be admin, this is same for teddyhope.

And also i have not been spamming the forums at all, and if you take a glimse at nobility forums it is all one sentence replys, that is except if it just cant be put into one sentence. Also no offence but you should not be saying that we are spamming when you have what 12 posts?
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Recent Promotions Empty Well,

Post  euan12 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am

I never said that you were complaining about YOU being promoted. You have been complaining about other people being promoted. I was just saying that you shouldn't be complaining BECAUSE of being promoted. It is quite selfish to be doing that. As for you spamming, well really anyone with that many posts has spammed a few times. You should learn to say everything you need to say in one post. That's what I do, you are just spreading out the message into as many posts possible. And also arguing and complaining is spamming because it is not needed. Complaining is ok if you give a good reason for the complaint in the post thought. You should do what I do and make longer post addressing everything you need to say.

BTW When do you want to begin construction of Drealven?
euan12
euan12
Trusted
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 pm

euan12 wrote:I never said that you were complaining about YOU being promoted. You have been complaining about other people being promoted. I was just saying that you shouldn't be complaining BECAUSE of being promoted. It is quite selfish to be doing that. As for you spamming, well really anyone with that many posts has spammed a few times. You should learn to say everything you need to say in one post. That's what I do, you are just spreading out the message into as many posts possible. And also arguing and complaining is spamming because it is not needed. Complaining is ok if you give a good reason for the complaint in the post thought. You should do what I do and make longer post addressing everything you need to say.

BTW When do you want to begin construction of Drealven?

i might not even let you live in dreavlen, mainly because you have been saying i have been spamming when i have not been spamming. Also the reason i have the most posts is hmm, probably because i am the only one that posts on the forums! and i am not spamming when i argue with you.

Also it will be as soon as matt UPDATES THE FREAKING SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Matt can some of us be promoted no the website too? Now that more people will probably be signing up, I think that Mods+ should get their actual ranks here.
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cole peterson Tue May 10, 2011 9:07 pm

i do not like jinx being promoted i have heard complaints about him griefing , and i do not like juice also i do not think he deserves to be that high of a rank in a short amount of time and he gave tristanqq 4 stacks of diamonds because it got stolen and a lot of other valuable items.

cole peterson
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Wed May 11, 2011 4:48 pm

cole peterson wrote:i do not like jinx being promoted i have heard complaints about him griefing , and i do not like juice also i do not think he deserves to be that high of a rank in a short amount of time and he gave tristanqq 4 stacks of diamonds because it got stolen and a lot of other valuable items.

Jinx and juice have already been demoted to mods because of your actions, but thank you for reporting them.
Black Cat
Black Cat
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyHope Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 am

Can I ask why Cole is a forum admin? He's not that high ranked in-game, so why is he here?

It's not that I have a problem with it, but it's confusing.
TeddyHope
TeddyHope
Fourm Admin
Fourm Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum